1. Quality Control
Our quality control system is the best in the industry. All products are produced under strict supervision from design to manufacturing. We insist that each product undergoes rigorous testing before it leaves our factory. Our QC team is responsible for inspecting each unit at various stages of production, constantly monitoring the accuracy of specifications, tolerances, and other characteristics.
2. Design Innovation
We believe that the success of a business lies in its ability to continually innovate and improve upon its existing offerings. As a result, we invest heavily in R&D to develop new products and services that offer added value. This approach has helped us gain a competitive advantage over our peers and stay ahead of the curve.
3. Customer Service
Customer service is our top priority. We take pride in providing exceptional customer experiences through a well-trained, dedicated staff. We listen closely to our customers’ needs and anticipate their queries; this helps us deliver better products and services.
HOW IS YOUR COMPANY PLANNING TO TAKE ON THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AHEAD?
Manufacturers of appliances are responsible for creating and producing electrical goods that make people’s lives easier. According to Mordor Intelligence, “The Asia-Pacific Home Appliances Market is growing at a CAGR of >3.4% over the next 5 years.” Here are some of the effects the manufacturing of home appliances has been observing:
- The home appliances market is expected to reach $1.7 trillion by 2024, driven by demand from emerging economies like India, China, Brazil, Mexico, Indonesia, and others.
- IoT (Internet Of Things) is set to drive the global home appliance market. By 2020, over 20 billion connected devices were deployed globally, making IoT the largest technology revolution since the internet.
- Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular among consumers who want to automate their lifestyles. This trend has been fueled by major companies launching smart products that connect directly to household networks.
- As we move towards automation and connectivity, the number of people working in the home appliance industry is decreasing.
- In order to stay competitive, companies need to invest in R&D to develop innovative technologies. With IoT being a major driver for this sector, companies should focus on developing innovations in areas like AI, robotics, and artificial intelligence.
WORKING WITH ARRK ASIA TO REACH YOUR GOALS
Count on ARRK Asia to work with you during the entire process of product development, so that you are satisfied with the final result. We have a team of highly experienced and creative product developers, engineers, and many more experts who can help you create unique products.
Types of materials used to fabricate sheet metal pieces:
- Stainless steel
Services available for sheet metal parts:
- Laser cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Waterjet cutting